Still searching for the perfect card and gift for dad for Father’s Day? Then come say hello to us and some of our favorite Etsy makers, Sunday, June 8, 1 – 4 pm, at the SF Etsy Pop Up Market at Rickshaw Bagworks in Dogpatch!
Skip that same old awkward coworker happy hour this Thursday and have a drink with us at the Urban Air Market in Fern Alley (at Fern St. and Polk St.), 6 – 10 pm. This summer night block party will feature local makers, food trucks, and live music.
• Sustainable pop-up of local brands:
Skincare by Feleciai
Yes and Yes Designs
bright and beauty
The Weekend Store
Synergy Organic Clothing
Jasy B Boutique Truck
Angelo Joyas/ Mashala
DSF Clothing Company and Art Gallery
Healing Henna and Face Painting by Robyn Jean
Compass Rose Design
Coffee n Cream Press
Fleurette Sevin Artglass
SKIN ON SKINS
Trina Spiller Designs
• Culture Vulture DJ lounge hosted with Vita Coco
• Live musical performances by Dirty Cello, Uni and her Ukelele, Tin Cup Serenade and Dogpatch
• Food trucks: Curry Up Now and Lexi’s Custard Truck
• Henna treatments, temp tattoos and face painting by Robyn Jean; with hula hooping entertainment by Hoop Play
• Installations by Outerbody Labs, Modacine, Steven Vigil
• Live street fashion photo shoot by The Avante Gardist
Shop our Father’s Day collection tonight the StEat Bazaar put on by SoMa StrEat Food Park and FunCheapSF. This Thursday night market features local craft/artisan food vendors, special chef pop-ups, in addition to artists, designers and of course food trucks!
StrEat Bazaar – Every Thursday from 5-10pm
- Rotating lineup of up to 20 different independent craft vendors each week!
- Live music from local bands and DJs
- 5+ Top Food Trucks
- Wes Burger award-winning pop-up serving up a new type of burger each week!
- Beer Garden + Happy Hour Beer and Sangria Specials
- Fun games including corn skee ball, corn hole, bubble hockey and more!
ADMISSION IS FREE! RSVP ON FACEBOOK!
Left your Mother’s Day card and gift purchase until the very last minute? We have you covered! Our Mother’s Day card collection will be available this Sunday, yes on Mother’s Day, at Patchwork in Oakland. Get ahead of the game and pick up a card for dad for Father’s Day, which is just around the corner on June 15th.
Looking for plans this Sunday? Come to the Urban Air Market Hayes Valley Spring Show, a curated marketplace for sustainable design! Shop over 100 independent designers and artists, while listening to live performances by local musicians like Foxtail Brigades, 1 Man Banjo, Paige & The Thousand, Uni & Her Ukelele, Erin & The Brazillionaires, and Tin Bop Serenade to name a few.
Visit our booth #89 to shop our Mother’s Day card collection as well as other fan favorites.
Admission to all Urban Air Market events is free, although guests, buyers, and press are encouraged to RSVP here for a FREE tote bag:www.urbanairmarket.com/rsvp
Planning a wedding and need a little inspiration? Check out our lookbook of invitations, table numbers, and much more at the SFEtsy Pop-Up Booth at The Bold Italic’s Love/Make wedding expo this Sunday at Terra Gallery, SF, 12 – 5 pm!
Thank you for visiting us at the Potrero Hill Festival this past weekend! We have a couple craft fairs just around the corner so make sure to stop by and say hello! Here is what we have coming up in the next few weeks:
Sacramento Arts Festival
Sacramento Convention Center
November 1, 2, 3, 2013
Friday 10 am-6 pm, Saturday 10 am-6 pm, Sunday 10 am-5 pm
West Coast Craft
Fort Mason Festival Pavilion, San Francisco
November 16 + 17, 2013, 10 am to 6 pm